Friday, June 24, 2011

My Mom's Zucchini Bread

My Mom was the best bread maker ever, or at least I think so. One of my husband's favorite breads is my Mom's Zucchini Bread. When he was deployed I mailed him a couple of loaves and now that he is home I have made at least 4-6 loaves of the stuff. We are headed out on vacation, driving cross country so I made some more last night. So yummy!

Ingredients
3 Eggs
1 c. Oil
2 c. Sugar
2 c. Grated Zucchini (about 2 medium zucchinis)
2 t. vanilla
3 c. flour (whole wheat or all purpose)
1 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
1/4 t. baking powder
3 t. cinnamon
1/2 c. chopped nuts

Directions
Heat oven to 325*. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans, grease well. Don't use the smaller sized loaf pans. Combine all ingredients. Bake 1 hour.

Such an easy recipe and oh so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment