Monday, June 6, 2011

Meal Plan 6/13-6/19

This week is kind of strange and though I do have a meal plan it is nothing special. So I am not going to share it but I do have next week's plan completed already and thought I would go ahead and share it with you instead.

Monday: Blackened Catfish with Mashed Potatoes and Green Peas
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Mushroom Sauce, Garlic Bread, and Green Beans
Wednesday: Turkey Taco Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes, and Green Peas
Thursday: Homemade Vegetable Pizza with Garlic Bread
Friday: Grilled Steak, Asparagus, and Mashed Potatoes
Saturday: Lemon Pepper Tilapia Brown Rice, and Green Beans
Sunday: Fiberific Chicken Fingers, French Fries, and a vegetable

I will try to share recipes throughout the week as I make things since I typically tweek the recipes a bit. This will be my first week trying to stick to my weekly meal plan. I am not a huge fan of fish but my husband is so I know he will enjoy the extra fish on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment