Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Basket Round Up 10/1

You know those weeks when it seems like you are just always behind or running late? Well that has been my week. I am taking a full course load of classes for my accounting degree, running my AVON business, and caring for H our busy 2 1/2 year old. I thought I had gotten this week's basket posted but I guess I didn't get that done. Anyway without any further time wasting here is this weeks Bountiful Basket .
*Excuse the messy table it was a hectic morning
This week's basket included: onions, beets, broccoli, lettuce, peppers, potatoes, melon, mangoes, bananas, plums, and grapes. All of the items in my basket are organic. Bountiful Baskets also offers a conventional basket for just $15.
Visit Bountiful Baskets to find out how to get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment