Friday, October 7, 2011

October Obsessions



Mrs. Duh over at The Misadventures of Mrs. Duh has been sharing her monthly obsessions for a few months now and I thought it would be fun to join her. So I am going to try and start sharing the things I am currently loving each month.

Avon's Solutions skin care line is something I am just loving right now. I have pretty normal skin but it tends to get a little dry and I have discovered that this line does the trick for me!

We are a football family and I am obsessing about the current NFL season. Bear Down Bears! S and I are involved in a fantasy football league this year too and so far we are winning our division. It has been quite a bit of fun. Our Bears aren't doing so great yet but I am confident that they will turn it around and have a great season.
Who isn't obsessing about Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte? I am not a coffee drinker or a Starbucks drinker and had never tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte until a few weeks ago but I must say I am loving it. I can't believe I had been missing out on this yummy treat. I do try to limit myself to only one every few weeks because it has a lot of calories for a drink.

Well these are my current obsessions, stop back next month to find out what my next obsessions are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment