Friday, October 14, 2011

Mil Spouse Fill In

1.A word that always makes me laugh is ice cream. I used to babysit a little girl that called it, "asscream". Whenever I hear that word I think of Kenzie telling my Mom all about "asscream"!


2.If you looked in my refrigerator right now, the oldest thin you'd find would be red wine. S and I don't drink ever but a recipe this past summer called for red wine so I bought a bottle and used 1/4c, I think, and the rest is just hanging out in the fridge....I really should just throw it away. 

3.If I were written about in the newspaper today, on the front page, the headline say Woman Still Working on Her Degree

4.The last movie I saw (in the theatre) was um....still thinking....yeah still thinking....honestly I can't remember, that is BAD! S deployed for a good portion of this year and I guess we just haven't made it to the theater. I want to see Contagion but haven't done it yet. 

5.The best thing that happened to me in the last few weeks was S & I got a new, to us, truck. My current truck is an older vehicle that was starting to need some serious maintenance. This new truck is truly a blessing we will be forever thankful for. 


Head over to Wife of a Sailor to check out all of the other Mil Spouse blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment