Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am still alive

Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks. Life got a little busy for a while and unfortunately this blog didn't take priority. I apologize for that and hope to get back to regular posting now. I haven't been getting getting our basket from Bountiful Baskets regularly lately simply because Saturday mornings have been fully. But I am back on track to start getting it so I will share our basket this weekend.
It is starting get chilly here in Las Vegas, FINALLY, so I am looking forward to preparing more comfort foods and the "warm" foods that I love. I also look forward to cooking from our basket as it seems the cooler weather foods I have a harder time finding recipes so I get to broaden my horizons now too. I am working on next week's menu and will share it once I get it done. Again I apologize for falling off the face of the earth for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment