Monday, November 28, 2011

Mini Pledge: Week 1

Over at 100 Days of Real Food  they have 14 weeks of Mini Challenges to help kick start your clean eating lifestyle. As you know we are already working on our eating clean lifestyle but I thought these mini challenges would work hand and hand with our lifestyle change to get us on the right track. The goal would be to stick with each of these challenges past the challenge week, looking over all of the challenges I am hopeful they all will stick.


So anyway this week's challenge is to eat 2 fruits and or veggies with every main meal, meaning breakfast, lunch, and dinner! I am excited for this challenge because I really love fruit and think this will be a good one for the entire family. We don't eat enough produce as it is so this will be a great opportunity to get it all in. Starting today I challenge you and your family to join me in this week's mini challenge! Try to eat 2 fruits and or veggies with every meal, obviously if you can eat organic that would be best. Let me know how it goes! I know you and your family can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment