Sunday, February 12, 2012

Paleo Meal Plan-2/12 through 2/19

This is my first Paleo meal plan. I am so excited to share it with you all. I will post recipes as I make these meals.
Sunday
B: Chicken and Veggie Frittata
L: Steak with veggies
D: Grilled chicken with veggies
Monday
B: Beef and Spinach Scramble
L: Steak with veggies
D: Chicken Vegetable Soup
Tuesday
B:Chicken and Veggie Frittata
L:Chicken and Vegetable Soup
D: Shrimp stuffed avocados
Wednesday
B: Beef and Spinach scramble
L: Shrimp stuffed avocados
D: Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Thursday
B: Chicken and Vegetable Frittata
L: Tahoe Shrimp Salad
D: Isola Baked Pork Chops
Friday
B: Zesty Shrimp Avocado Omelet
L: Isola Baked Pork Chops
D: Tahoe Shrimp Salad
Saturday
B: Chicken and Vegetable Frittata
L: Omega Meatballs
D: Chipotle Lime Salmon
Sunday
B: Omelet and vegetables
L: Fasting
D: Steak Stirfry

On I sidenote because I think it is important to stress this to you all....I am not simply following the Paleo diet to lose weight! I am trying to establish a healthy lifestyle for myself and my family. Paleo for me isn't going to be a phase but instead a part of our life for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment