Saturday, August 27, 2011

Basket 8/27/2011

Today was our weekly Bountiful Basket pickup. As I mentioned in a previous post we purchase an organic basket every week for $26.50 (conventional baskets are available too for $16.50).

As you can see we got quite a bit of produce this week including: Green Grapes, Bananas, Watermelon, Cantelope, Avocado, Tomatoes, Onion, Celery, Green Beans, Broccolt, and Cabbage.


I have never eaten or cooked with an Avocado and don't usually eat cabbage (though S loves to eat a cabbage, potato, and vinegar salad). I am looking forward to finding things ways to use all of our produce this week.
*Sorry about the quality of the picture, I forgot to take a picture until this evening so I had to gather everything back up and was kind of hurrying*

No comments:

Post a Comment