Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oven Baked Salmon


Tonight's planned meal was Grilled Salmon with Baked Potato and Corn on the cob but when I told my husband my plan he asked that I make something different. He said the salmon was dry last time I grilled it. He loves salmon so I knew I needed to find a different way to prepare it. I googled recipes but nothing sounded quite right. So this is what I came up with:
1 1/4lbs Salmon
2 T. Butter (melted)
2 t. Lemon Pepper
2 t. Garlic Salt
1/2 c. Chicken Broth
I rubbed the melted butter over the salmon and then sprinkled it with the seasoning. I poured the broth into a baking dish and then laid the salmon in. Bake at 450* for 15 minutes or until flaky. It wasn't anything special but was a quick and yummy way to serve Salmon.
*Excuse the not so pretty picture. I am by no means a good photographer.*

No comments:

Post a Comment