Monday, August 29, 2011

Make Your Own Warm Delights like treat at home

I found this recipe on Pinterest a while back and it has become a regular dessert and snack in our house. I have tweaked the recipe a bit so I will share my version and share the link to the original too.
Brownie in a Mug
-2 T. Flour
-1 3/4 T. Sugar
- 2 t. cocoa powder
-1/4 t. baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 2 T. milk
-1 t. oil
-1/8 t. vanilla
-1-2t. Powdered Sugar (RESERVE for topping after cooking)
Spray a coffee mug with non-stick cooking spray. Mix all of the dry ingredients (except powdered sugar) well in the mug and then add the wet ingredients. Mix ingredients until smooth. Microwave for 35 seconds. Don't overcook. Top with powdered sugar and enjoy!

The original recipe is only 110 calories! I haven't plugged my recipe in yet but I imagine it isn't much more.

2 comments:

  1. TFS! Definitely one of the better microwaved "cakes" in a mug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight we learned you can totally throw this into a small oven safe dish and bake it at 350* for 5-10 minutes. :D (No microwave.)

    ReplyDelete