Friday, August 26, 2011

Mil-Spouse Fill-In


1. The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is why must my child wake up so early!

2. Lately, I have been craving Ice Cream because it is way to hot here in Las Vegas. I am a midwestern girl I am not cut out for the desert.

3. Whenever anyone says the word Quick Stop, it reminds me of my childhood because there was a little ice cream/snack shop in my hometown called Quick Stop. As a kid we would walk down for great food and ice cream.

4. The happiest word I know is love, but I find it challenging to love myself.

5. My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love to workout. (He thinks I am crazy!)

Head over to Wife of a Sailor to find more Mil-Spouse Fill-Ins! And thanks to The Misadventures of Mrs. Duh for getting me on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment