Friday, December 2, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge: Day 2

Today is nine loves....
9. 4 seasons. We don't get four true seasons here and I miss them. There is just something to love about the changing seasons.
8. Music. I love that a song can take me back to a place in time. There are so many songs that can bring the memories rushing back. I treasure those songs and love that music can remind me of memories and life experiences.
7. America. I may not always agree with the way things are being handled in this country but I love this country. The opportunities we are given and the rights we have. America is a beautiful place and I am truly proud to be America. I love our country. 
6. My friends. I have a few amazingly supportive friends. A couple of them I have never met in person and a couple don't live near me but they are amazing and I don't know where I would be without them.
5. Home. Where ever home is at the moment. I love home. Walking into our home with S and H is such a warm, relaxing thing. We don't love where we are living right now but it is home and I love being home.
4. My family. They are all so amazingly supportive and loving. I am so blessed to have each of them in my life.
3. H. I am so blessed to have such an amazing little boy.
2. S. He is an amazing husband and a great best friend. I am so lucky to be married to him.
1. GOD. I think that one should be pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment