Thursday, December 8, 2011

Four Books

Okay here is where I disappoint all of because there aren't many books that I don't love and a lot of my favorites are classics. My friend Katie teases me because a lot of my favorites were assigned to me in school. So here is my list, which was very difficult to narrow down to just four.
4. She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
3. Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurty
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
1. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Some of my other favorites include: Terms of Endearment by Larry McMurty (Mr. McMurty is one of my favorite authors I don't think I have read a book I don't love by him). I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb, Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger, Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte, Water for Elephants by Sara Guren,  The Host by Stephanie Meyer and the list could go on and on and on. But those I think are my top four favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment