Thursday, December 1, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge Day 1

I have never done one of these before but saw this on another Air Force Wife blog and thought it would be fun to try. I tend to slack on things so hopefully I can stick to this and in 10 days you will know a little bit more about me. So on to day 1 which is 10 secrets.

10. I miss having a job. I realize I am a stay at home Mom and full time student and both of those are jobs in themselves but I miss earning money.
9. I am terrified of trying to find a job this summer after I graduate from school. The job market here is TERRIBLE and I don't want to fail in my job search. I am also worried about how I will handle leaving H at daycare/preschool all day.
8. I miss having friends in the same town let alone the same state. I haven't met any great people out here (besides one special friend that moved to Texas over a year ago) and miss my best friend S.
7. My cats drive me NUTS! I am not a cat person and have a love hate relationship with my cats...that makes me a bad person huh?!?
6. I like junky TV.
5. I can't wait to move back to the midwest. Everyone talks about how much they want to leave their hometown but I am dying to get back to the area at least.
4. I love to people watch.
3. I have very strong political opinions. I try to keep my mouth shut but I can't always do that. I lean very strongly in one direction that is for sure!
2. I strongly dislike people that feel entitled. You have to earn what you have not just expect to get it for free. :)
1. I can't wait for S to get out of the Air Force. (I know everyone is going to burn me at the stake right!?!) The AF just isn't for our family and I am eagerly counting down the years, months, and days until we can enter the civilian world.

No comments:

Post a Comment