Friday, December 2, 2011

Mil Spouse Fill In

I haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I would get back on the wagon so to speak! Head over to Wife of a Sailor to see more fill ins or to share your fill in.

1.If I could be on any reality TV show, I'd want to be on the Biggest Loser. I am not obese though I still have a few pounds to lose but I think the healthy life lessons that are taught to the contestants would be awesome to learn. 

2.This past Thanksgiving was not so much fun. H got the flu Tuesday before Thanksgiving, I then got it on Thanksgiving and finally S got it the day after. We spent our entire holiday and the weekend on the couch....not so fun. 


3. I am looking forward to December because I love the holidays and everything that comes with them. December is a warm and cozy month full of family and making memories. I love it. 


4. One thing I would like to accomplish this month is taking the time to really enjoy the holidays and not just rush through them and remember what this time of year really means. I want H to understand that Christmas is much much more then Santa, presents, and Christmas lights. 


5. To me winter is one of the most magical times of year. I miss true winter, here in the desert we don't get much snow. I treasure all of wonderful snow memories. Before S joined the Air Force we lived in a house that sat next to a railroad track and nothing was prettier than seeing a train pull into town with the snow blowing around. There was just something magical about seeing the train's light shining through the beautiful snow. 
If I could be on any reality TV show, I'd want to be on

1 comment:

  1. December is such a nice time of year. I wish I was in the desert though and not on the east coast. Brr!

    ReplyDelete