Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting into a routine....


or at least I am trying too. I don't know if I have mentioned that not only am I a stay at home Mom but I am also a full time student and recently have become an Independent Sales Representative with AVON. School started a couple of weeks ago and I have really struggled to balance it all.
I am trying to find a routine that will work for all of my responsibilities but so far am struggling with it. It doesn't help that S's schedule isn't exactly set in stone and the talk of possible future deployments always throws a wrench in my plans. We currently function on a 2nd shift schedule because that is the shift S works and H is a night owl anyway.
Balancing the needs of your family, home, school, and a business is very challenging and I may pull my hair out by the end of the semester. :) I am looking for a way to balance it all, do you have any advice? Currently I am trying to create a schedule that will allow me to keep up with everything but I am afraid there are not enough hours in the day. If you have a great schedule that works please share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment