Sunday, September 11, 2011

We will never forget....

I really don't have the words to express how I feel tonight, remembering and reflecting on September 11, 2001. As a sophomore in high school from a small midwestern town my world was completely changed and innocence taken away from me 1o years ago. I didn't know anyone that was directly affected by the events that took place on that horrible day. Obviously all Americans lost their innocence on that day and each of us were deeply affected. I still grieve for those that we lost in the attacks, the men and women that have died defending our country after that horrible day and for America as a whole. Our world changed forever on September 11, 2001 but we will never forget.
My beautiful and talented cousin Amanda sings Diamond Rio's In God We Still Trust that I believe really describes how I am feeling tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment