Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Household Organizational Challenge

Lately I have found myself to be overwhelmed with all that I have to complete in a day and have been struggling to find a way to get our household and myself organized.Finding a balance between home, school, family, and my new AVON business is not an easy task. I can't stand having a messy house but also obviously have to dedicate time to family, school, and my business.

I have decided to create an organizational plan for getting house work done first. I think the housework is what overwhelms me the most. I can't just sit and focus on anything when the house looks like a tornado just swept through. My plan includes not only a weekly chore chart but also weekly challenges so that I can attack those problems areas that we all forget or ignore (aka the master closet etc).

I am stealing a play out of the FlyLady's play book and limiting myself to only 10 minutes on each task (except laundry and dishes) so I don't spend all day cleaning the house rather than studying, playing with H or any number of things more fun than cleaning the house!

I have included screen shots of my organizational plan, it isn't the greatest quality but you get the idea. I will let you know how this goes. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment