Friday, September 2, 2011

Mil-Spouse Fill-In


Here is this week's installment of Mil-Spouse Fill in. Thanks to Wife of a Sailor for keeping Mil-Spouse Fill-in days going.
  1. My plans for this weekend include studying and housework, but what I’d really like to do is take a roadtrip to do some fishing and boating in Utah.
  2. I consider the Labor Day holiday a time of reflection, remembering all the men and women of our history that have worked so hard to make it what it is today.
  3. My favorite meal for cookouts is brats, but my weight loss goal wouldn’t agree. (eating brats kills the diet)
  4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been the month or so of leave we took, spending time in Northern Wisconsin is nothing short of perfect.
  5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is a day at a time, they suck but have to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment