Friday, September 23, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday!


1. My favorite thing that happened this week was playing Gears of War 3. I will admit I am kind of a gamer well at least when it comes to a few particular games. S and I both love playing Gears and had been anticipating the launch of 3 for months! It was great to play it with S this week.

2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll listen to H talk about the money Mommy found. He loves to carry change around.


3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is
everything. I LOVE fall...except living here in the desert where fall doesn't really happen makes me EXTREMELY homesick. Its harvest time back home, I miss seeing the farmers in the fields, the trees changing colors, deer hunting, the Scenic drive, high school football games, well I guess I miss everything about home this time of year.

4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is get some more fishing in without H on the boat. We will still be able to go in the winter because winter isn't really winter here but I would like to go out a few more times this fall with S on our own. H makes it pretty tricky to fish and make sure he isn't climbing in the water or anything crazy. Though I do love our family fishing time too.

5. I would be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa

Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to check out other Mil-Spouse Fill Ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment