Friday, September 9, 2011

Mil-Spouse Fill-In


Its that time again for Wife of a Sailor's Mil-Spouse Fill In.....

1. My plans for Labor Day included going down to the river and fishing all day, but what really happened was we left for the river at 3am, spent the morning on the river. We had a blast! When we came home we blew up the air mattress and watched a Bones marathon (thanks Netflix) as a family. It was great day!

2. Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to go to the gym and sweat out my frustrations!

3. One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is H potty training. He gets so excited to use the potty.

4. It’s strange, but rude people drive me crazy while being a nice as possible to those same people is perfectly fine with me!

5. One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four I am ready for real fall weather...to bad I live in the desert!

Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to check out more Mil-Spouse fill ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment