Friday, September 30, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday!


1. I always feel like I’m 25 years old, but in reality, I’m 25 .

2. I wish my family understood better when I tell them I am overwhelmed and just need a break.

3. If you saw me when I well never because I never look like a girly-girly haha you’d think I was a total girly-girl, but if you saw me when go fishing, you’d think I was a tomboy through-and-through.

4. I feel like I’m in a totally different universe when I compare home (aka the midwest) to our current duty station. So I have been living in a totally different universe for 3 years now!

5. In honor of this being MFF #60… 60 months ago (exactly 5 years ago, so September 30, 2006) I lived in Galesburg, IL and my life was totally different because S and I were living our lives without considering the military. H wasn't even a consideration at that moment.

Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to check out more Mil Spouse fill ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment